Is my registration/ticket transferable? No.
Can I update my registration information? No.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? Please have your ID on hand. Printed tickets are not needed.
What is the refund policy? Sorry, No refunds.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay? No. We need your Valid ID so please make sure when registering you put your Given name (name on your ID) so we can find you on our master list. Questions or Concerns please Email us ASAP.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Must be 21 or older to attend.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
MOTORCYCLES & CARS: Proceed to the registration booth, pick up wristbands and sign waiver. You will be directed to parking and camping.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
- Your Bike
- CASH & CREDIT CARDS
- A Reusable Water Bottle (We will have water to Refill on site)
- Bring anything you NEED to Camp for the weekend (External Chargers, food, tent, credit cards, Cash) NO ATM’S ON SITE
- While there will be Food Trucks on site & Beer until we run out. Feel free to bring snacks etc.
- Please Clean up after yourself
- Rain Gear
- Swim suit
- Pets are allowed (Please Clean up After them and keep them on a leash at all times, If your dog is aggressive, please don't bring it)
- NO MEN (Sorry guys)
- No bad attitudes or Drama mama
- No Fireworks (Bummer)
- No Commercial Photography (Unless Approved by THEFOXRUN&CO) Instagram IS OKAY
- No ATV’s or Mini Bikes
- No Hot Doggin or Burn outs in the Campgrounds
- No Weapons
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions? If you have any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We want everyone to have fun so PLEASE be responsible.
DO NOT DRINK AND RIDE!
THE FOX RUN & CO, The Camp ground and all of its Affiliates are NOT responsible for injuries to any person or damage to personal property.